NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
With the present “VIKO CONSULT” EOOD – VIKO Apart Hotel is providing information for your personal data, which could be processed regarding the provision of tourist services from VIKO Apart Hotel.
What kind of personal data do we process?
The personal data that are usually processed regarding the provided tourist service at VIKO Apart Hotel are the following:
- Name: Given and family name;
- EGN /personal identification number/;
- Date of birth;
- Address: permanent or present;
- Passport data;
- Telephone number.
- Video camera recordings;
On what grounds do we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is necessary regarding the provision of tourist services, namely, your checking in and stay at VIKO Apart Hotel.
VIKO CONSULT EOOD can process your personal data for the purposes of preparation of an offer for a tourist service based on your explicit consent.
In certain cases, we share your personal data with state institutions on ground that we perform our obligations and abide the law of the Republic of Bulgaria.
For what purposes do we use your data?
The provided from you personal data will be used for the purposes of administrating the tourist service for the following:
- Customer service – administration of reservations, preparation of a tourist service offer; acceptance and processing of payments;
- Keeping a register for accommodated tourists and submitting information to the competent authorities;
- Address registration of foreigners as required by legislation;
- Deduction and payment of tourist tax;
- Performance of legislative requirements, including avoiding conflicts of interest, corrupt practices and obligation under the Law of Measures Against Money Laundering;
- Serving complaints, alerts, and requests for the exercise of rights, including making answers to them;
- Evaluation of the risk;
- Accounting, invoicing and reporting of received and paid payments in accordance with the applicable tax and accounting legislation;
- Video Surveillance in order to guarantee the security and peace of the clients and the employees, protection and protection of the property;
With whom can we share your personal data?
VIKO CONSULT EOOD respects and keeps confidentiality of your personal data. Subject to legal requirements it is possible that VIKO CONSULT EOOD can disclose your personal data to the following organs:
- State institutions – Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Tourism, National Revenue Agency, Municipal authorities and other authorities, in implementation and observance of the legal provisions for carrying out tourist activity in the Republic of Bulgaria. Such disclosure only occurs if there is a valid reason to do so and on the basis of a written agreement the recipients to ensure an adequate level of protection.
For what period do we keep your personal data?
VIKO CONSULT EOOD keeps individual documents that administrates for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations on the provided tourist services, as follows:
- Contracts and documents, related to the provided tourist service – Until the expiration of the contract or for a maximum of 5 years, as of the date of receipt of your data /the date of use of the tourist service at VIKO Apart Hotel/
- Data for the register of accommodated tourists within the meaning of Art. 116 of the Law on Tourism, which include the identification data of the accommodated persons and data related to the hotel accommodation – According to the stipulated by the Law for the Tourism and the By-laws Regulation Period
- Accounting and financial documents such as accounts, invoices, authorization forms and other information related to tax and social security control – up to 10 years.
- Video data – 7 days from date of recording
- Data relating to the handling of complaints, alerts and requests – 5 years from the date of receipt
- Data processed based on the explicit consent of the Data Entity – From the moment the consent is given to its withdrawal.
For more detailed information on the storage time of all documents, that VIKO CONSULT EOOD processes, you can turn to VIKO Apart Hotel and get acquainted with the Internal rules on processing and protection of personal data.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Subject to Bulgarian law, you have the following rights to your personal data, when processed by VIKO CONSULT EOOD:
- To have access to your personal data, processed by VIKO CONSULT EOOD, and to receive a copy of it;
- When the data, processed by VIKO CONSULT EOOD, is incomplete or inaccurate, your personal data could be corrected;
- To ask for your data to be deleted when the prerequisites are in place. Such cases are if: the target for which the data is collected was achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; your data is being processed unlawfully, and others;
- In the cases specified by the law, require that the processing of your personal data be limited;
- In cases where your data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest (listed above in this notification), you can object to the processing of your personal data on this basis;
- To exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- To withdraw your consent when the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
- To file an objection or complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission;
Detailed information on the terms and conditions under which you can exercise your rights can be found in the policy of exercising the rights of the data subjects of VIKO CONSULT EOOD on our website (www.vikohotel.com), as well as every our office in the country.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission when the relevant prerequisites exist.
Address: Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str.
Web site: https://www.cpdp.bg/
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Zdrave 21A Str, email: email@example.com
In force from 25.05.2018.